Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good News!

I'm so excited about our new enrollees!  I got an email from Vern yesterday that said they were noticing some interesting things with their adopted kids that they started on ASEA!  One of their adopted girls suffers from a detachment disorder from being placed in an orphanage at such a young age.  They had explained to me that her brain hemispheres are literally not connected like they should be because she didn't get the nurturing she needed as a baby.  They were starting to look into therapy for her and are very concerned about her future if she doesn't get some kind of help in coping with it.  I don't know for sure what is going on since she started drinking ASEA.... just the email that said they were seeing some interesting things.....  not sure what's happening yet... but we will keep tabs on it.  I would assume that she will still need some kind of counseling therapy.... but if the ASEA can help her brain cells repair those imperfections.... who know how it could change her life!!!
I love this product and company and am grateful daily for what I am seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment